[Pycon-openspaces] Getting ready for 2019!

Hobson Lane hobsonlane at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 22:12:57 EST 2019

Thank you Zak! You've been invaluable these past years.
Ewa, I may not be able to make it to PyCon this year either, so I'm looking
around for a replacement openspaces chairperson. If you, Anna, or Trey have
someone in mind, let me know and I'll be happy to contact them and bring
them up to speed.
--Hobson