[Pycon-openspaces] Closing Co-Chair Applications

Anna Ossowski annabell.ossowski at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 06:47:25 EST 2019

Hi Trey,

Glad we agree :) Could you please set up calls with Jason and Haley?

As for the questions I plan to ask people:

* Tell me a little bit about yourself
* Do you have previous volunteer experience?
* How can we improve the Open Spaces?
* Can you please confirm that you are able to attend PyCon 2019, 2020, and 2021?

I am just trying to get a sense of whether they have thought about the Open Spaces, are reliable, and would be a good fit for taking the lead with the Open Spaces for the next years.

Warm regards,
Anna

——
You are appreciated.