[Pycon-openspaces] Kicking Off the Open Spaces Planning!!!

Zak zak.kent at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 23:51:14 EST 2018

Thanks Trey and Hobs,

Here is a link to what I have so far, it's not much but hopefully it will
help get the ball rolling. Any feedback/ideas are most welcome :)

I just added the possible topics that Hobs suggested and then created a few
general tips that might be useful to mention to organizers. I still have
questions about what the best way to format and distribute a guide to
running an Openspace might be, possibly a blog post that we can point
people to when signing up?  I'll probably add more things to the doc in the
coming days.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1scTO9mNxNk2vXbK-_yubvPLH51DCM97u4Jag4HL4-eM/edit?usp=sharing