[Pycon-openspaces] Projector for open space event?

Rishi Gupta rishig at zulipchat.com
Wed May 17 10:36:24 EDT 2017

Hi Anna,

Makes sense, thanks for the quick reply!

Rishi

On May 17, 2017 7:03 AM, "Anna Ossowski" <annabell.ossowski at gmail.com>
wrote:

Hello Rishi!

Thank you for your email!

Sadly, we cannot provide projectors for open spaces. Renting extra AV and
other technical equipment from the venue is really expensive, you are
however welcome to bring your own projector and set it up in an open spaces
room.

Warm regards,
Anna

You are appreciated.