[Pycon-openspaces] Open Spaces blog post

Brandon Rhodes pycon.brandon at gmail.com
Mon May 15 19:07:33 EDT 2017

Anna, so that you get credit as author, could you quickly paste the text
into a "New post" here?

https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=11638628#allposts

Don't bother spending your own busy time formatting etc, as I'll be happy
to do that; I just want you to get credit for the work or writing, and to
help people associate you with the Open Spaces in case they have questions
on-site. Thanks!

pycon.brandon at gmail.com