[Pycon-openspaces] Proposition to talk at the open space.

Anna Ossowski ossanna16 at gmx.de
Tue Jan 24 01:04:50 EST 2017

Hi Opetunde!

Thank you for your email! So awesome to hear that you are a Django Girls organizer. I have organized a couple of Django Girls events myself :)

I am happy to add your Open Space to the website so that people know this is one of the Open Spaces you plan to host. Do you have an idea for a time and day you would like to host this Open Space during PyCon?

Everyone can host an Open Space at PyCon and your idea is great! Please keep in mind that an Open Space is not a traditional way of giving a talk. The idea behind Open Spaces is to get people together who are interested in the same topic and to further the discussion around this topic and learn from each other.

Please also note that by adding your idea to the website, you are not officially signed up for an Open Space, you will still have to fill out an Open Spaces card and add it to the Open Spaces board onsite at PyCon.

Thank you!
Anna

You are appreciated.
You are enough.