[Pycon-openspaces] Open Spaces blog post

Anna Ossowski ossanna16 at gmx.de
Tue Apr 25 15:34:22 EDT 2017

Hi all!

Thank you for the great work!

I currently don’t have time to catch up with the conversation but I’ll do so when I’m back next week.

+1 on the blog post text. Thank you, Zak! Thank you for snagging those two Twitter handles.

Also +1 for adding that text to a sign by the board.

Have a great week!
Anna

You are appreciated.
You are enough.