[Pycon-openspaces] meeting recap

Hobson Lane hobsonlane at gmail.com
Tue May 31 09:02:08 EDT 2016

Good morning Anna,

Things seem to be going really well with only one board. I heard from a
very happy open space organizer yesterday. Despite being his first PyCon he
was able to organize an open space collaboration with more than a dozen
others looking for their first python development job.

--Hobson

--Hobson
(503) 974-6274
gh <https://github.com/hobson/> twtr <https://twitter.com/hobsonlane> li