[Pycon-openspaces] Open Spaces Update

Brandon Rhodes pycon.brandon at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 10:05:04 EDT 2016

That makes sense! One problem with English is that the reader can never
tell whether "you" means one person, as I was assuming, or means a whole
group of people, which is how you are actually intending on sending this
letter. :)

In that case I would throw out my sentence:

“We noticed that you are involved in a Python project that PyCon attendees
might be interested in — and we wanted to get you thinking about hosting an
open space at PyCon this year.”

and replace it with something like:

“We know that your group might have several members attending PyCon — and
we wanted to get you thinking about hosting an open space at the conference
this year.”

Or, you know, something like that.

--
Brandon Rhodes