[Pycon-openspaces] Open Spaces sign up cards

Ewa Jodlowska ewa at python.org
Tue Mar 15 09:45:34 EDT 2016

Hi Anna -

Unfortunately, not this year. We have close to 2,000 cards left from 2015
that we will be using for 2016. However, if we do run out in 2016 and will
need to order more for 2017, we can certainly do different colors.

Our budget is tight for 2016 so we can to save when possible - I hope you
understand :)

Best regards,

Ewa
Director of Operations