[Pycon-openspaces] Open Spaces planning

Hobson Lane hobsonlane at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 13:31:36 EST 2016

I think you might be right, Brandon. An opt-in push approach might be all
that's needed. A link to an iCal and Coogle calendar item for each open
space might be the easiest way to accomplish that opt-in "reminder" feature.

--Hobson
(503) 974-6274
gh <https://github.com/hobson/> twtr <https://twitter.com/hobsonlane> li
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/hobsonlane> g+