[Pycon-openspaces] Open Spaces planning

Hobson Lane hobsonlane at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 12:52:29 EST 2016

Gotcha. Perhaps polling would still be a way to inform organizers about the
interests of their audience. It's also a good way to inform attendees about
open spaces and get their "buy-in" for the range of topics/activities
offered. Some of the open spaces seemed lightly attended in past years. I
know when I hosted an open space last year, I would have benefited from
such a survey. Only one person showed up to my open space on neural nets.
If I'd known the interest level was so low I might have adjusted my topic
and activity suggestion a bit.

--Hobson

--Hobson
(503) 974-6274