[Pycon-openspaces] Twitter question

Ewa Jodlowska ewa at python.org
Sat Apr 30 09:49:10 EDT 2016

Hi Anna,

We will not have AV in the Open Spaces. We provide space, some power, and
wifi. Power it self is very expensive :(

If someone really needs it, I can direct them to our AV team and they can
order their own. But for that price someone can just buy a portable
projector since it will be for small scale viewing.

I found this article with 2015's rating:

Best regards,

Ewa
Director of Operations
Python Software Foundation