[Pycon-openspaces] Next up

Ewa Jodlowska ewa at python.org
Tue Apr 26 08:41:25 EDT 2016

On Mon, Apr 25, 2016 at 10:33 PM, Hobson Lane <hobsonlane at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you Ewa,
>
> Apologies if you've already addressed this question. That makes sense.

No apologies needed - for privacy reasons we cannot give out the list of
registration emails and historically we have avoided sending emails to our
attendees beyond one right before the conference. In that email though, we
will be sure to mention open spaces. If you want to draft up a short
paragraph for me to use, please do.

> Maybe you could consider having someone (or some python script) with
> access to the list filter out open space emails (or TLDs) that are not in
> the attendee email list. That way we could avoid the embarrassment of
> inviting folks to host open spaces who are unable to attend PyCon. Of
> course there's not much danger/harm in that until my list gets very long.

Sorry, but I do not understand what you are asking. I think you are asking
for us to search through pycon-reg at python.org emails for those that have
asked about open spaces. Is that correct? Sorry for missing the point.