[Pycon-openspaces] [pycon-reg] CORRECTION: CODE: Debugging the Gender Gap doc film for PyCon

Ewa Jodlowska ewa at python.org
Wed Nov 18 11:11:42 EST 2015

[cc'ing in our Open Spaces team for FYI]

Hi Kimberly,

There is info available on our call for proposals
<https://us.pycon.org/2016/speaking/>, if you wish to submit a talk
proposal about your film.

Another option you have is if you will be attending PyCon, you can use one
of our Open Spaces <https://us.pycon.org/2016/community/openspaces/> to
show the film. However you would need to supply a projector, sound and
possibly a screen, it would all depend on the size of the audience. If that
is something you are interested in, I can work with our AV company to make
sure we get you very competitive pricing for renting this equipment. If you
have further questions about open spaces, please reach out to our Open
Spaces team: pycon-openspaces at python.org.

Best regards,

Ewa
Director of Operations