[Pycon-mobile-guide] PyCon 2017 Guidebook

Sean Coonce sean at guidebook.com
Mon Mar 27 12:02:28 EDT 2017

*Ewa:* Connecting you with your AM, Katie Herrgesell who will handle the
introduction + context to our Customer Success team.

*Katie:* Would you mind informing the CSAs that Ewa is ready to start
building their PyCon 2017 guide (not created yet). A credit has been
applied to the PyCon Organization in Builder
<https://builder.guidebook.com/#/staff/organizations/1974645/>.