[Pycon-mobile-guide] [Guidebook] Update: Intro to Guide Building Team!

Felix Crux felixc at felixcrux.com
Tue Apr 5 19:55:15 EDT 2016

I'm resending the email below to the pycon-mobile-guide at python.org
mailing list to keep everyone in the loop, because I just got a
bounceback from the mailing list server saying the mail was rejected
(presumably because of the *enormous* attachment).

I've left off the attachment this time, as this is just informational ­—
so hopefully this time it gets delivered :)