[Pycon-interest] Climbing at Exposure on Saturday, 2/25

Christopher Perkins chris at percious.com
Sat Feb 25 16:13:49 CET 2006

Hi all,

As an alternative to the Book Store visit, I am looking to see if there are any climbers (and interested non-climbers) at the conference who would like to join me for a get-together at the local climbing gym.

The address for the gym is: http://www.exposurerockclimbing.com/

Rates
========
day pass $12
harness  $3
shoes 	 $5
chalk bag $3

works package $20

The gym is about 3 miles from the hotel, on the western side of addison airport.

You can find me in the lobby holding a harness and shoes at about 6pm tonight.  We can all grab a quick bite before heading over, or after if you like.

Thanks!
-chris