[PyCon-greenroom] PyCon 2018 Speaker Deck

Brian Costlow brian.costlow at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 11:05:23 EDT 2018

Update.

I had decks from 65 speakers in the DropBox.

38 Were uploaded to SpeakerDeck: https://speakerdeck.com/pycon2018
18 Were marked cart-only, and were not released by the presenter for upload
to SpeakerDeck.
9 Were not PDFs (more on this below) and so were not automatically uploaded.

Of the 9 released decks that were not PDF, some are PowerPoint, ODP, or
Keynote. I will try to make PDFs and manually upload them this weekend.

Whatever can't be converted, if someone can create a 2018-slides repo in
the PyCon github acct, I will get a PR up to put them there.