[Pycon-announce] Python training courses

w chun wescpy at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 16:43:57 CET 2006

please forgive the unsolicited commercial solicitation, but folks have
approached me about public Python training courses after my tutorial
Thursday, so i thought i would just send out an announcement in case
you had questions while we're still here so you could stop me in the
halls.  (i've also printed out a few flyers along with my business
card on the general handout table near the registration desk.)

anyway, i'll be giving four more Python training sessions (held near
the San Francisco international airport) for the remainder of this
year:

(Intensive) Introduction to Python
March 29-31, 2006
August 16-18, 2006

Advanced Python Programming
May 17-19, 2006
November 8-10, 2006

for more info and details, go to http://cyberwebconsulting.com and
click the Python training link, or even better, grab me while i'm
still here (taking off early afternoon tho).  :-)  i will also post a
more general announcement to comp.lang.python when i get back home
this coming week.

cheers,
-wesley

    http://corepython.com