[PyAR2] Wanna help plan pyArkansas 2013, continued...

Chad Cooper chad.cooper at pyarkansas.org
Wed Feb 13 18:42:26 CET 2013

Well, I guess it would help to give some information on how to get
involved, huh? The easiest and best way is to join our pyar2-organizers
list at:

Once you are signed up, feel free send the group an email to introduce
yourself and how you'd like to help out. If anyone has any questions,
please email me anytime at chad.cooper at pyarkansas.org.

Thanks again...

chad