[PyAR2] Learning Python

gslindstrom at gmail.com gslindstrom at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 05:03:02 CET 2009

I have received 3 copies of O'Reilly's "Learning Python" (4th Edition).
They are free to anyone who wants them with the only requirement being that
you write a review for the O'Reilly web page (and our web page,
eventually). This is a huge book (~1,200 pages) and covers virtually
everything Python. I've used it already to bone up on modules and packages
and I plan on reading up on iterators and generators as well as starting
Python 3.

If you would like a copy of the book, please let me know. At the end of
November I will take everyone and pick 3 at random (using Python, of
course). This is a benefit of being in a User Group and I must emphasize
that if you receive a book you must write a review. You don't have to read
all 1,200 pages; pick the sections that interest you and go from there. I
would love to have a river of books flowing through our group, but we must
not abuse the privilege.

Many thanks to Marsee at O'Reilly!

--greg