[PyAR2] PyCon 2009

Greg Lindstrom gslindstrom at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 14:13:35 CET 2009

Hello, everyone-

It's too quite around here.  Isn't anyone using Python?

Today is the last day for early-bird registration for PyCon, the national
Python conference held in Chicago this year.  Even without the early bird
discount, it's still  heck of a deal for a technical conference.  You can
check it out at pycon.org/2009.

Our friends in the Central Arkansas Linux Users Group (CARLUG) meet once a
month (IIRC, they are meeting today).  Should I see if we can piggy-back on
them next month?  We could have some Python presentations or a mini-class if
anyone is interested.  They meet at the Faulkner County Library.

--greg