[PyAR2] Meet tomorrow?

Kwadroke of The Wired kwadroke at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 17:57:31 CET 2008

On Jan 25, 2008 10:51 AM, Chad Cooper <Chad_Cooper at swn.com> wrote:

> Looks like we all have a chance of getting freezing rain today/tonite, eh?
> As much as I hate to admit it, I think we should postpone.
>

> chad
>

>  ________________________________

According to the weather, it's supposed to get up to 55degrees
tomorrow. You think this will still be an issue?

--
Tony Bates - Kwadroke of The Wired
Red Hat Certified Engineer

Hot Springs Area Linux Users Group - hsalug.org
Little Rock Linux Users Group - lrlug.org
Central Arkansas Linux Users Group - carlug.org
Arkansas Linux Users Group - arlug.org
Arkansas Laser Tag - arklt.org
Kwadroke.com | Kwadrix.com