[PyAR2] Where to start?

Tommy Trussell tommy.trussell at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 17:15:22 CET 2007

Greetings! I just signed up, though I don't know how much time I'll
have to work with Python in the next few months...

On Nov 15, 2007 9:25 AM, W W <srilyk at gmail.com> wrote:
> For the logo, once we get a few more people on the list maybe we could have
> a logo contest - people submit their logo proposal, I'd assume some type of
> size/format restrictions.

I had a couple of minutes this morning and looked up the information
at the Python web site http://www.python.org/psf/trademarks/

To me the "official" python logo resembles "snake" games so one idea
would be to do a similar (though non-derived) logo with two game-like
snakes. In the video/cell phone games they eat various things, so
their food could be what makes them distinct.

One idea would be the snakes could be about to eat Razorbacks ... but
that would be perceived as "blasphemous" as well as infringe upon
another organization's logo. Given the recent news reports of the
incident at a public school, the snakes could be eating raccoons.

Maybe game snakes would eat diamonds, pine trees, map of AR, BBQ,
state flag,....

Gotta go now...