[PSF-Volunteers] Help Wanted: Twitter Curator

Doug Hellmann doug.hellmann at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 23:35:36 CEST 2010

On Jun 25, 2010, at 9:33 AM, Doug Hellmann wrote:

> Hello Potential Volunteers,
>
> The PSF has been increasing its visibility on Twitter lately, and
> I'm looking for help to manage the account.  Specifically, I'd like
> to find someone to help identify Python-related announcements of
> interest to the whole community so they can be re-tweeted.
>
> If you're a Twitter user, and would like to join the PSF
> Communications team to help with the account, please drop me a note
> privately.

I want to thank everyone who has already responded and signed up to be
@ThePSF on Twitter.  I think we have a large enough team assembled to
take care of the account now, so we don't need any more volunteers for
this project.

I'll be working on more opportunities soon, though, so watch this list
for messages about other projects.

Thanks!
Doug