[PSF-Community] Python Brasil 2019: Call for talks and sponsors

Jessica Temporal jessicatemporal at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 08:47:15 EDT 2019

Hello all Python friends. Greetings from Brazil!

We are very proud to let you all know that we secured a place for Python
Brasil 2019 and we are looking for sponsors and speakers 🎉🎉.

Python Brasil is the biggest conference about Python in South America and
is supported by many regional communities that gather together in an
itinerant national conference.

By giving a talk you'll be able to share your knowledge with a community
that is eager to learn and has a lot to contribute. We are looking to bring
a diverse range of speakers and subjects, and we encourage all talks and
levels. If you want to submit a talk proposal [1][2][3] but have any
questions please get in touch through eventos at python.org.br. We are
receiving talks in Portuguese <https://forms.gle/koY7QCRjKBPEJhB37> [3],
Spanish <https://forms.gle/ZMtGfWCRdbbMm6BL6> [2] and English
<https://forms.gle/NQiNyCrY9EUxPVCP6> [1].

By sponsoring the event you'll help more people to learn about Python and
help the community grow. If you want to know more about the event and the
city that will welcome Pythonistas this year head over to our sponsorship
plan <https://2019.pythonbrasil.org.br/assets/pdfs/sponsorship_plan.pdf>
[4] or get in touch through the organization team e-mail
eventos at python.org.br.

Venue

Python Brasil will be held from October 23-27 2019 in Ribeirão Preto, São
Paulo, Brazil, https://goo.gl/maps/BX2ZzNV9bvF4eHuKA.

Dates

The main conference days: October 25-27

Workshops/trainings days: October 23-24

Sprint day: October 27

Help spread the word

Please help us spread this message by sharing it on your social networks as
widely as possible. Thank you!!

Tweet: https://twitter.com/pythonbrasil/status/1139521218913144833

Links

[1] Guidelines for Proposal Submission: https://forms.gle/NQiNyCrY9EUxPVCP6

[2] Guia para envio de Charlas: https://forms.gle/ZMtGfWCRdbbMm6BL6

[3] Guia para Submissão de Palestras: https://forms.gle/koY7QCRjKBPEJhB37
[4] Sponsorship Plan:
https://2019.pythonbrasil.org.br/assets/pdfs/sponsorship_plan.pdf

Hope to see all of you in Brazil next October!  🎉
Best,

*Jessica Temporal*