[PSF-Community] Q2 Fundraiser Dates

Ruben D. Orduz rubenoz at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 09:37:18 EDT 2019

Folks,

I keep seeing the fundraiser dates getting moved out w/o much notice.
First, I wasn't aware it had been first moved one week to Jun 2nd, and
apparently it has now been moved to Jun 30th? This lack of communication
and coordination is a bit unsettling to be honest. My apologies if there
yet another mailing list I'm not subscribed to where this notices are
posted, but if you have announced the date changes, it has been radio
silence on my end, and I assume the same is true for many folks who aren't
as involved with the community.

Best,
Ruben