[PSF-Community] Indy Cloud Conf - April 12, 2019

Paul Okerson paul at sixfeetup.com
Wed Feb 27 13:20:29 EST 2019

Hi! I am one of the organizers of the Indiana Amazon Web Services user group IndyAWS. On April 12th, we are hosting Indy Cloud Conf and I wanted to see if you could promote it with your members?

Here's the gist of it:

Introducing: Indy Cloud Conf - a conference focused on cloud solutions for DevOps, Machine Learning and IoT.

There will be 3 tracks of talks: DevOps, Machine Learning/AI/ Big Data, and Hardware/IOT.
Each track will feature 7 presentations, for 21 total talks.

We are currently seeking speakers on the following topics:
-Cloud Architecture
-DevOps
-Machine Learning
-AI
-Big Data
-Hardware
-IoT

Please submit your proposal here: https://www.papercall.io/indy-cloud-con-2019
Submissions are due by: March 1st, 2019

Registration is now open.
Early bird pricing is $85/person until March 14th.

On March 15th, General Admission increases to $125/person. Student pricing is also available for $65/person with valid student ID.

Join us for this focused day of cloud computing, meet fellow techies, and advance your knowledge on cloud architecture.

Sign up today here: http://bit.ly/CloudConf19

MaryBeth Okerson
IndyAWS Co-Organizer
--