[PSF-Community] ACTION NEEDED: New PSF Stickers - last chance to submit your design!

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Wed Sep 12 15:28:53 EDT 2018

> Voting will go live on Monday, September 17, so there are still a few
days to get your design in.

Woah. Voting? Who? Why? I thought we were just noodling to give a designer
some ideas, I didn't realise it was a competition.

Personally I have no graphics training, but I work with a professional
design team, and I know how much better their ideas can be than mine.

Whatever the result of this vote, let's be clear in our minds that our
end-product should merely be a starting point for the designer.