[PSF-Community] python on hardware happenings'

Phillip Torrone pt at adafruit.com
Sat Apr 7 16:46:34 EDT 2018

hi folks,

we checked with betsy before sending this off to the psf community mailing list, we started a few "python on microcontroller" resources for micropython & circuitpython and are looking for contributors and more (or just folks who are interested in this).

most of this is here in a handy list:
	https://github.com/adafruit/awesome-circuitpython

and in our weekly spam-free, do-not-share emails, no-ads newsletter adafruitdaily.com "python for microcontrollers"
	https://www.adafruitdaily.com/

we'll be at pycon this year and giving away hardware too!
	https://www.adafruit.com/circuitpython/

cheers,
	pt and team