[PSF-Community] Looking for new maintainer for PSF European Conference Kit

M.-A. Lemburg mal at python.org
Fri Jul 21 12:05:30 EDT 2017

Hello all,

Together with Armin, I created the first three conference kits
for the PSF to use at conferences:

https://wiki.python.org/psf/PSF%20Conference%20Kit

in 2012 and managed the European kit for the past five years,
sending it around Europe to various conferences such as FOSDEM,
EuroPython and a few regional ones:

https://wiki.python.org/psf/PSF%20Conference%20Kit#A2012-2017

After five years, I'd like to pass on this role to someone
else, ideally someone from Germany as well, since Germany
seems to have really low parcel sending fees compared to most
other European countries (outgoing usually costs EUR 30-40;
sending back along the same route typically at least EUR 100).

If you're interested in taking this role, please let me know
and I can set things up.

Thanks,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg