[PSF-Community] [X-POST] PSF Board Meeting Minutes 2016-09-12

Kushal Das kushaldas at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 23:50:16 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

The PSF board meeting minutes from 12th September are now available online at
[1].  There were 8 directors present, and 1 sent in proxy vote. Kurt Kaiser
(Treasurer), Betsy Waliszewski (Event Planner and Administrator), Mark Mangoba
(IT Manager), and Ewa Jodlowska (Director of Operations) were also present in
the meeting.

The Python Software Foundation's Sponsor Working group approved Newlogic PTE,
LTD at the Iron Sponsor Level. It was also decided that Ewa Jodlowska, and Kurt
Kaiser will be signers of the PSF Bank of America and SunTrust accounts. PSF
will also take part in the Outreachy program this year.

The following grants were also approved from our last meeting, totaling
$26906

* Django Girls Milton Keynes
  October 22, 2016 UK, Buckinghamshire
  $475

* Django Girls Masvingo
  September 24, 2016, Masvingo
  $500

* PyCon Poland
  October 13-15, 2016
  $4500

* Coder Girl Hack Day, Dublin
  October 15, 2016, Dublin
  $380

* Plone Conference
  October 17-23, 2016, Boston
  $2500

* PyCon Ireland
  November 5-6, 2016
  $3200

* PyCon Siberia
  October 1-2, 2016
  $1750

* PyCon DE
  October 28-30, 2016 , Munich, Germany
  $2251

* Outreachy program
  $6500

* Django Girls Mbale
  October 29, 2016
  $800

* Smart Girls Project
  September 30, 2016, Nigeria
  $3300

* PyLadies Workshop at PyCon PL
  $750

For more updates from the PSF, please visit our blog[2] and follow us on
Twitter[3].

[1] https://www.python.org/psf/records/board/minutes/2016-09-12/
[2] https://pyfound.blogspot.com/
[3] https://twitter.com/ThePSF