[PSF-Community] Sponsor Members - Bylaws Revision

Don Sheu don at sheu.com
Wed May 25 12:03:54 EDT 2016

I remember Cat Allman raising the issue of sponsors voting.
ᐧ

On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 8:56 AM, Matthew Dixon Cowles <matt at mondoinfo.com>
wrote:

> Ewa,
>
> > you should be able to access to archives here:
> > https://mail.python.org/mailman/private/psf-vote
>
> I didn't remember that discussion and, grepping through the text
> there, I find a small number of hypothetical suggestions buried in a
> thread in which someone requested background information. That's not
> really what I meant by consulting the membership.
>
> Regards,
> Matt

Don Sheu
312.880.9389

My Python user group in May meets at Redfin
http://www.meetup.com/PSPPython/events/230373146/

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*: *The information contained in this message may be
protected trade secrets or protected by applicable intellectual property
laws of the United States and International agreements. If you believe that
it has been sent to you in error, do not read it. Please immediately reply
to the sender that you have received the message in error. Then delete it.
Thank you.*