[PSF-Community] (no subject)

Huguest E. Ayittey huguestayittey14 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 22:11:22 CEST 2015

Thank you all for they replies,they will be of great help.I will try each
and every ones help and will get in touch with you once I have good
news.Guess what,I told a friend about python and he is really in love with
the idea of learning it.This help you guys have offered me will go a long
way to help the both of us.
Thank you pythonists,you are all really wonderful.