[PSF-Community] Code Clubs in Rugby UK

Craig Barneses cjbarnes18 at member.fsf.org
Tue Sep 22 09:28:55 CEST 2015

Hi All,

I'm starting a couple of code clubs at schools in Rugby UK this year,
I'm also part of "Rugby Open Code Club aka ROCC" which is primarily for
teens and grown up's.

If there is anyone in my area on this list that that would like to help
out at the schools, or would like more information about ROCC, please
let me know.

By the way.  My name is Craig, I'm recovering from PyconUK which
concluded with a bomb yesterday.

I have been using Python for ~7 years, have contributed to Qtile,
Tryton, and Saltstack to a small degree.

Thank you for inviting me to this list.