[PSF-Community] No more me

Yarko Tymciurak yarkot1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 17:44:30 CEST 2015

Manuel,

Welcome, and know you do not generate pointless email at all.

Forgive those who have no social manners (nor simple technical skills).

A community welcomes.
Those who are not interested in the worldwide introductions can simply
filter them, or as the less skilled have pointed out, unsubscribe.  It
would be an all around service to us all, since it is those complaining
emails which are the real "noise" (suggestions of alternate avenues always
welcome, but let's keep introductions to that: social connection points).

Again, welcome!

Yarko
(longtime US Pycon volunteer coordinator)