[PSF-Community] Presentations

Ewa Jodlowska ewa at python.org
Sun Sep 20 01:10:30 CEST 2015

On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 6:24 PM, Manuel Kaufmann <humitos at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> I'm here because I received an email about this mailing list and I think
> it was an amazing idea to connect all the PSF Community in just one
> "official" mailing list.
>
> So, now, are you doing a round of presentation or something like that to
> meet each other? (maybe I missed that)

Hi Manuel,

You did not miss any presentations, but I think this is a great idea. Thank
you for initiating it!

Members - please feel free to send in introductions about yourself. Knowing
who is behind this mailing list will only make it that much more valuable
to our community!

Best regards,

Ewa
Director of Operations