[portland] Lightning Talks Thursday!

Joe Lewis robotbill at gmail.com
Wed May 27 17:43:54 CEST 2015

This Thursday, May 28th we will be doing lightning talks at our regular
presentation night. For those who don't know, a lightning talk is a very
short presentation, about 5 minutes in length. You can talk about anything
Python related like a project you're working on, a library that you find
interesting, or a resource that you think is helpful.

If you have something you want to talk about for 5 minutes, please let me
know. If you decide last minute, that's ok too, we will have time. If you
want to give a talk but don't know how, we have a guide: goo.gl/GdRz9H

See you tomorrow!

Event details: http://www.meetup.com/pdxpython/events/222074636/