[portland] Python SW Engineering Career Ppportunity in PDX

Jeffrey Weintraub jeffw at mbg.com
Wed Jul 15 23:01:19 CEST 2015

Good afternoon folks... please ping me if you are interested in this position (or if you know someone I can talk to)

Thanks in advance... Jeff

I have an immediate need for a Systems (Unix/Linux) Software Engineer

This is a very cool, unique role... I am looking for a Software Engineer that IS NOT building web applications BUT is writing software, scripts and tools that automate processes and touch Unix, Linux and networking systems.

The Skills that I need

Software Development (coding) skills... either Java or Python

And understanding of the Software Development Life-Cycle -- you have experience with Build, Deployment, Continuous Integration, etc.

Experience and a real interest in Unix/Linux administration:

Have you installed an Apache? Do you know what a NIC is? Thoughts on RPM and YUM?

Jeff Weintraub
Recruiting Manager
Mainz Brady Group
jeffw at mbg.com<mailto:jeffw at mbg.com>