[portland] Sept. 24 Hack Night **TIME AND LOCATION CHANGE** Tuesday 9/24, 7pm at CrowdCompass

Michelle Rowley michelle at pdxpython.org
Sun Sep 22 20:26:19 CEST 2013

-- tl;dr --
*What*: September 24th PDX Python Hack Night
*Where*: CrowdCompass <http://calagator.org/venues/202393199>
*When*: 7pm - 10pm
*Why*: Event space conflict, hack night combo party == fun
----
Hey all!

Urban Airship had a conflict with their event space on the day of our hack
night this month, so we're joining up with the PDX.rb crew over at
CrowdCompass on SE 11th at Division.

Please note*, their event starts at 7pm instead of our usual 6:30*, so grab
a bite to eat and saunter over at 7pm. There are some great places to hang
out for an hour at 11th and Division so hopefully it'll work out well.

Finally, let us know afterward what you thought about merging the events!

See you Tuesday,
Michelle