[portland] Rather than re-invent the wheel ...

Karl Anderson kra at monkey.org
Thu Jun 13 19:51:58 CEST 2013

I'm using flask (and flask-login) for a small project and recommend it
because you can start with a simple one-file package and expand it as you
develop.  For example, I started with a dict in the source as my user
store, and didn't use a DB for that until later.

You do have to make decisions on how to implement things, for example,using
flask-login was an obvious choice, but only after I did some googling.