[portland] Recommendation for GUI environment on Ubuntu 12.04 with Gnome fallback

Christopher Hiller chiller at decipherinc.com
Fri Dec 13 02:01:49 CET 2013

I’ve used PyCharm exclusively for a few years now and it’s amazing (great for full-stack JS too).  JetBrains really knows how to make an IDE.
--
Christopher Hiller
Decipher, Inc.

On December 12, 2013 at 4:50:05 PM, TenBridges LLC (dermot at tenbridges.com) wrote:

I would also take a serious look at PyCharm from JetBrains. It is an
excellent editor with great integrations (Django, Git, etc............).
I have run it on the last 3 LTS versions of Ubuntu (including 12.04 ).
I think there is a free version too.

http://www.jetbrains.com/pycharm/

--

TenBridges.Com L.L.C.

Dermot Maty, Owner

1631 NE Broadway #522

Portland, OR, 97232

pho: 503.427.8362

mob: 503.702.0724

Dermot at tenbridges.com

www.tenbridges.com

NOTICE: DO NOT read, copy or disseminate this e-mail message unless you
are the intended recipient. The information contained in this e-mail
message is privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure, and
any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited by
anyone other than the intended recipient. If you think you have received
this e-mail message in error, please e-mail the sender at
Dermot at tenbridges.com or call (503)427-8362.