[portland] Job Board/Postings

Michelle Rowley michelle at pdxpython.org
Thu Aug 22 00:20:42 CEST 2013

Hey Matt,

On the subject of a mentorship board, we're planning to build something
like that for the new Code Scouts platform. It wouldn't be Python/Django
specific, but would of course have search options.

In the spirit of not duplicating efforts, maybe you'd be interested in
chatting with Andrew about how to work together? (That would be awesome!!!)

Thanks!
Michelle

Michelle Rowley
http://www.michellerowley.com/