[portland] Job: Python Developer in Vancouver, WA

dwelch91 dwelch91 at gmail.com
Thu May 24 20:32:21 CEST 2012

Greetings-

We are a small, well funded startup developing a disruptive product in
the video asset management, distribution, and transcoding space. Our
product was recently debuted at NAB show to very favorable response
and now we need to scale up to meet customer requirements and
implement cool new features. We are seeking an experienced Python
developer to work on cloud infrastructure, tools, and non-web user
interfaces.

Requirements:

* Minimum 2 years of professional experience with Python
* Solid understanding of internet infrastructure
* Knowledge of AWS/EC2/S3
* Experience with distributed systems, REST APIs, and web service development
* Comfortable with Linux as a development environment and agile practices
* C/C++ experience very helpful
* CUDA and/or OpenCL a plus
* ZMQ, Fabric, (Py)Qt, and Redis good to know
* Some Ruby/Rails knowledge nice to have

Contact info:

Contact: Donald Welch
E-mail: bartonlabsjobs at gmail.com
Please send: Resume and an email introducing yourself
Web: http://www.brevityv.com/