[portland] Meeting tomorrow, 6/12 - 6:30pm @ Urban Airship!

Michelle Rowley michelle at pdxpython.org
Tue Jun 12 04:28:07 CEST 2012

Hey Pythonistas,

Just a friendly reminder that the next monthly PDX Python meeting is tomorrow, June 12th, at 6:30pm at Urban Airship.

This month's presentation is a double-header by Matt Robenolt, who will be sharing two related presentations: "Large" Scale Local Development Environments, and "Large" Scale Project Deployments. Following Matt's presentations, we'll have a few lightning talks if there's time.

Afterwards, we'll head over to Bailey's Taproom to continue the discussion.

See you there,
Michelle

---
Michelle Rowley