[portland] Looking for advice on a project at Python Hack Night Wednesday

Robin Dunn robin at alldunn.com
Wed Aug 15 18:57:52 CEST 2012

On 8/14/12 9:48 PM, Ron Jackson wrote:
> I'd also like to create GUI versions of
> my demo applications using wxPython, so I'd appreciate some advice on
> how best to do that.

Get on the wxPython-users mail list[1], there are usually lots of people
there who are happy to help with questions and such, including me.
There are also several tutorials and how-to's either on the wiki[2] or
linked to from there.  This one[3] is particularly good. And the
wxPython demo is also a great way to learn since it lets you edit and
experiment with the code for each sample within the demo application itself.

[1] http://groups.google.com/group/wxpython-users
[2] http://wiki.wxpython.org/
[3] http://www.zetcode.com/wxpython/

--