[portland] Reminder: Hack Night tomorrow, 6-9pm!

Michelle Rowley michelle at pdxpython.org
Tue Apr 17 23:21:49 CEST 2012

Hey all,

Event details are here: http://meetu.ps/8kWZg.

Please RSVP on Meetup so we can set up the right number of tables and chairs, and order enough pizza for everyone. You can also view a list of projects people are bringing that you can work on, or add your project to the list.

If you're new to Python or programming, don't be afraid to join us -- several members have volunteered to be available to help anyone who wants to get started. Relatedly, if you'd like to be identified as a mentor for newer Pythonistas, drop me a line.

See you there!
Michelle

---
Michelle Rowley