[portland] radar blips...

Joshua D. Drake jd at commandprompt.com
Fri Oct 30 18:03:33 CET 2009

On Fri, 2009-10-30 at 09:56 -0700, Webb Sprague wrote:
> > During the same time frame? Ouch.
>
> Perhaps an outlaw conference either right before or after would be cool?

Well as I recall they are different types of conferences. You wouldn't
find a Yoga session at OSCON. I main concern would be attracting the
class of speaker that Open Source Bridge is hoping to attract when it is
so close to OSCON.

Shrug.

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL.org Major Contributor
If the world pushes look it in the eye and GRR. Then push back harder. - Salamander