[portland] Fwd: Private Undercover Party

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 02:13:50 CET 2009

Hey Pythonistas --

FYI, one more from my corner, check out how "Lightning Talk" is making
it into the mainstream (or Portland's SE music scene at least...).

Obviously this isn't a completely secret party, just not postering or
handing out flyers etc., like for some other shows.  Feel free to drop
by, bring a laptop if ya like.  BYOB.

Kirby Urner
4Dstudios